Orange County, CA Family Law

Premier Legal Solutions provides legal document preparation and services regarding family law matters. We help clients in Santa Ana, CA and surrounding areas of Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. We are typically referred as legal document assistants, formerly referred as independent paralegals and provide non-attorney self help information for individuals representing themselves in legal matters.


Getting a divorce (Dissolution of Marriage) in California is not an easy process. The court will address three issues, children (if any), support (if any), and property/debts (if any). We will help you understand the process, so you can make the right decisions. We will guide you through the maze of court proceedings and prepare your legal forms. We will answer all your questions and simplify the ordeal during these difficult times. Call us for a free consultation today.


Our Family Law Matters Services Include:


  • Divorce

  • Legal separation

  • Annulment

  • Custody / visitation / child support modifications

  • Settlement agreement

  • Stipulated judgments

  • Order to show cause OSC

  • Motions

  • Responses / oppositions

  • QDRO’s – qualified domestic relations orders

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.

©2016 by Premier Legal Solutions

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon


Premier Legal Solutions LLC, is a Legal Document Preparation corporation, OC LDA license # 434. Premier Legal Solutions LLC. is licensed, registered and bonded as a Legal Document Assistant as required under California Business & Professions Code Sections 6400 et. seq.


Premier Legal Solutions LLC, its officers, directors and employees ARE NOT LAWYERS and cannot and do not provide you legal advice, nor do they represent you in court. The information contained on this site can be found in most legal self-help books and on many other web sites, and you should not construe this information as legal advice in any manner whatsoever. Please consult an attorney for any legal advice and remedies you may need.