Orange County, CA Civil Procedures

Premier Legal Solutions of Orange County, CA is a legal document assistant providing clients with non-attorney self help information. Serving Orange county as well as surrounding counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside, we help individuals affordably manage their legal matters in a simple way. We are empowering the people by helping them take legal actions into their own hands.


We are the leading organization for affordable, fast, and reliable document preparation and services for civil procedures of all types. Evictions are actually a lawsuit called an Unlawful Detainer in California Superior Court. The process is time consuming and stressful to both the landlord and the tenant. At Premier Legal Solutions we will help you understand the process and prepare all necessary forms to assist you with the eviction. Call today for a free consultation or to attend a free workshop.


Our Civil Law Services Include:


  • Lawsuits – evictions (tenant / landlord)

  • Small claims

  • Answers and responses

  • Motions / demurrers / oppositions

  • Judgments

  • Collections

  • Probate

  • Name change

  • Guardianship

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.

©2016 by Premier Legal Solutions

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon


Premier Legal Solutions LLC, is a Legal Document Preparation corporation, OC LDA license # 434. Premier Legal Solutions LLC. is licensed, registered and bonded as a Legal Document Assistant as required under California Business & Professions Code Sections 6400 et. seq.


Premier Legal Solutions LLC, its officers, directors and employees ARE NOT LAWYERS and cannot and do not provide you legal advice, nor do they represent you in court. The information contained on this site can be found in most legal self-help books and on many other web sites, and you should not construe this information as legal advice in any manner whatsoever. Please consult an attorney for any legal advice and remedies you may need.